Hermes Kelly Bag In Rose Lipstick Clemence Leather
Given the name ‘Kelly Bag’ in 1977, the Hermes Kelly Bags have a rich history dating back all the way to 1892 when the first prototype for the bag was made. This gorgeous piece of a symbol of elegance and is certainly one of the most sleek and classy designs in the fashion industry. Similar to the Birkin Bag in terms of space and simplicity, the Kelly Bag is a fabulous accessory that differs only in the way of its single leather handle which some may prefer over double handles.
- 100% clemence leather
- Removable leather shoulder strap
- A number-coded padlock with keys enclosed
- Hermes Paris made in France embossed on front under the "flap"
- Hermes Paris embossed on the hardware
- Four protective feet at the bottom
- Lambskin interior with 1 zipped pocket and 2 open pockets
- Available in gold and palladium hardware
Size: 28 x 22 x 10 cm
Size: 32 x 23 x 11 cm
Comes with Hermes dust bag and certificate card.